<VV> Re:Unsafe At Any Speed ..........Reality

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sun Apr 16 20:37:11 EDT 2006

>------------------------------
<snip>
Folks the key word is PEOPLE still do really dumb things in vehicles
and kill themselves and others and cause 40,000 + annual deaths yearly
in the US.
<snip>
Chuck Armer

We really are departing the world of Corvair with this but, I agree with Chuck big time on this.  It's one of the  main reasons why I think state safety inspections are bunk.  99% of all accidents are caused by the same thing, a loose nut behind the wheel.  Safety inspections don't inspect for that.  All the airbags and ABS and traction control and etc won't help one bit if you just drive thru a red light or drive up someone's butt tailgaitin to you heart's content.  I don't know what will fix that.

mike