<VV> Early Radio Antenna Removal?

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 17 11:59:56 EDT 2006

Alrightee....time has come to remove/replace the radio antenna on my
'64.
How the heck do you get to it?
Tried going in after removing the inside of the glovebox...little hole
that MY hand dosen't fit thru in the vicinity of the antenna, and from
what I can feel, the bottom of the antenna is within some sort of
cylindrical enclosure.  So, I recall many are designed to be easily
removed from the top, but trying to "unscrew" the bezel dosen't seem to
be doing anything. Can't get to it from inside the trunk that I can
see.  Before I bust something....what's the poop?

Tim in Bovey

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===