<VV> Putting some things on eBay (some Corvair)

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Mon Apr 17 12:14:43 EDT 2006

Hey guys and gals,
I'll be listing some things on eBay this week, and probably next week too...
trying to round up some extra green to get a garage built... anyway, there
will be some Corvair items, along with some old Kent Moore tools... those I can
identify (and no longer need) I will be listing this week. I've already put two
KM tools on there, both are carburetor tools, and one is Corvair... check out
item 4632358022 to see the KM J-8370... I'll have more in the days ahead.....
so check back often.
I'll also be selling a few other Corvair items and some non-'vair stuff, too.
Thanks for lookin!
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg,
1963 Greenbrier 110/4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg