<VV> Re: Oil use

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Mon Apr 17 18:42:40 EDT 2006

>-----------------
 Pennsylvania oil reportedly had some sort of wax in it that
> resulted in a filmy buildup eventually that was supposed to be
detrimental.
> I'm fairly certain that this is useless info but I  thought I would throw
in
> my 2c for fun.

AHH!!   so true.......40 years ago!    Join the World!!! gggg    Old wives
tales and old technology are long gone!   gggg

The funny thing to me is my boss, who is a good guy and totally into cars, STILL thinks that about PA oils.  He mentioned it just the other day.  Of course, he also thinks car parts still cost what they did in the 60's when he was hotrodding in North Carolina and is consistantly amazed at the actual current prices.

mike