<VV> Blue Flame 140?

Ray Rodriguez reray at echoes.net
Mon Apr 17 19:19:36 EDT 2006

     I suppose I should have mentioned that i'm familiar with the water
cooled "blue flame" six's because of the original vette.  When I was about 5
i got a matchbox car called the "blue flame" it was a 53-55 vette, and my
father explained to me where the name came from, I never forgot for some
reason.  I was wondering if anyone had ever seen this "blue flame 140"
sticker before is all, I guess one of the inline 6's could have been 140
horse...

    Anyway it appears that no one here has ever seen this appelation
attatched to a corvair which is what I suspected, and what I told the
seller.

Ray