<VV> Early Radio Antenna Removal?

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Mon Apr 17 22:41:43 EDT 2006

Tim,

I'm not sure if anybody really answered your question or not, but I scanned
in two instruction sheets for installing a stock 1964 antenna - perhaps they
will help you.
Go to this site and download the large size photos to make a full-sized
print
http://community.webshots.com/album/549596490tfpdhN

Bill Hubbell