<VV> Oil-humor like reply

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Mon Apr 17 23:24:54 EDT 2006

I'm hot and you're not.

So there!!

----- Original Message -----
From: <mhicks130 at cox.net>
To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2006 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: <VV> Oil-humor like reply

Take it easy Hubbbbbbbelllllllll, you won your award for having the COOLEST
car of the 60's, not for being hot.  There may be early owners who are hot
somewhere in the universe but, and I mean this in the nicest possible way,
you aint' one of 'em.

I agree that you are flexible and popular, but no way hot.

mike :)

Close.  The correct statement is:

Early owners ARE hot.

Bill Hubbell