<VV> re 'vair info for down under

jandstas jstas at optusnet.com.au
Mon Apr 17 19:52:44 EDT 2006

THANKYOU to everyone for all the replies and photos !!
I have also been emailed by Carl Kelson in Melbourne, who owns a 1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza convertible. Carl was the one who purchased the 'vair in Florida then toured 5,000 miles before bringing it down under.
He was contacted by Mr. Kent Sullivan from the Covair Society in the United States who read my request for info in "VV".
My learning curve on Corvairs is in a steep vertical assent. This will all keep me on track until I am in a position to do something in the future about getting myself a 'vair.
I also had an email & pics from Ad Dijkstra in the Netherlands of his 64 Monza Spyder C'vertible.
Many, many thanks once again to you all.
John Robertson Australia