<VV> Pics of My 63 Spyder Convertible

Flat6Vair Flat6Vair at insightbb.com
Tue Apr 18 18:12:20 EDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Campbell" <deltainc at grm.net>
> Consider yourself an honorary Iowan !!  Hey, you might consider joining
the
> Iowa Corvair Enthusiasts, ( ICE ); they are quite active and have a lot of
> members on the east side; some in ILL already I think; might be closer for
> you ?

Hey,   stop trying to "steal" my members.  LOL   <the Iowa club IS a great
chapter,  great folk>

Lawrence lives on the EAST side of Illinois.  Closer to Circle City
Corvairs.

That car is very nice.  Hopefully I'll get to see it in person at teh PCCA
May car show in a few weeks.

Tim mahler
ICE Time Trial diehard participant
PCCA president and editor <and webmaster>