<VV> Re: Chromalusion paint

Anil Mittal anil at anil.com
Wed Apr 19 10:01:51 EDT 2006

You can get more subtle color changes. I got my car done in Burnt
Fire and there is a change but subtle not like the purple to orange
to blue change you see on the Ebay car.

That is one nice thing about the paint, you can taylor it to your
likes and needs. You want a lot of change, you can have it, you want
a little you can have it.

Pictures never do the paint justice, you have to see it in person on
a sunny day to really see what it can do for you.

Anil

Surely I am not the only one on here who thinks it is ghastly. You'll
never
find it on any of my cars.

Joe Dunlap
Florida