<VV> Mystery Brakes

Scott Candish scandish at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 19 13:31:49 EDT 2006

Upon close inspection I have discovered the '65 Corsa 180 Turbo I rescued from the crusher has had a disc brake conversion done on the front. No history in the reciepts as to the origin of the conversion. Is there any way of identifying the components? The pads are fine but I'd like to lay in another set as spares for future use. Also, the single pot MC is still feeds the system and the brake pedal is SLOW to return to the stop & brake light switch. Fix??
  Thanks!
  Scott