<VV> Now paint colors

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 19 14:16:39 EDT 2006

Hey Terry,
  Go easy on Ned. That's the "camo" option.

  Chuck

tkalp at cox.net wrote:

When I was looking at colors to paint my LM Corvairs, I was amazed to find that a LM Corvair looks great in light colors and dark colors, bright colors and subdued colors. The only "bad" color I have seen is beige with primer spots (sorry Ned). Before the EM guys get in an uproar I have never had to pick a color for an EM so the pattern may hold there also. It says a lot for the design of the Corvair.

Terry Kalp

http://members.cox.net/rarevair/corvair.htm