<VV> I'm Back/ '61 radio

vairdan at localnet.com vairdan at localnet.com
Wed Apr 19 20:51:36 EDT 2006

  After a long hiatus I have returned to VV, hold your applause
please....I need something (LOL). Seriously. If there are any VV'ers
with a 1961 out there that has the original swear to God came from
the factory radio, could you get in touch with me so that I can get a
picture of it installed behind the bezel. I think I have one and all
fits but the bezel covers a little bit of the Chevrolet emblem. Is
this right? Thanks for the bandwidth.

  Danny Jones

  PS, I did read LC's SI and I this validates the radio, but not the
bezel q.