<VV> Car Stuff - Good Luck on your Project

Garth Stapon corvair2 at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 19 23:42:08 EDT 2006

Folks:

Its great to see more activity on your cars (who actually owns only one Corvair?) as spring turns into summer. I ask that all be considerate with your post and please respect the posting guidelines.

Thanks to all of those that are offering helpful tips to our fellow club members.

I trust that this note finds you all in good spirits and wish you the best as you forge ahead on your summer projects.

I await the arrival of Peter Koehler in CT with many parts from the rusty Corsa.

Thanks to those in the PA club that helped him remove those parts.

If another complete car showed up in my driveway, I would have no where to park it.

Regards, Garth Stapon
Chairman VV