<VV> My Stuff on eBay (little Corvair)

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Apr 20 12:04:42 EDT 2006

Hey guys,
I just finished listing several dealership order books (binders, rather
heavy, too) that I managed to get from the GM dealership I worked at a few years
back... they were headed to the dumpster, and I decided to save them... I've
listed the Buick, Olds and Pontiac order books for 1992, and these things havethe
order sheets and all sorts of info in them... I also have 2 "advanced selling
information" books for Olds, one is 92 and the other is 94... just look for
my stuff under "lonzovair"... it should show up.
I'll be listing a few Corvair parts soon, including a working dash top clock
for an early model or FC... it has been converted to quartz movement, and I
got it from lclc about 8 or 9 years ago in a trade for some Isetta parts.... I
was going to mount it in my 'brier, but the radio has a digital clock, so I
don't think I'll really need it... It will be going on eBay in the next few
days... I've also got some Kent Moore tools, all obsolete, and many I have no idea
what they fit or do... I'll be putting them on ebay this week also.
I reckon you can go to item  8058346763  and then check out seller's other
items... they should be showing up...
I've got some Chevy car & truck books coming soon, too... all of them are in
the 88-94 range.
Thanks a bunch!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair, Derby City Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg,
1963 Greenbrier 110/4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg