<VV> Wet fender

Jim Bannister jimster1 at earthlink.net
Fri Apr 21 04:32:06 EDT 2006

Hi All

The other day I was groping around behind the battery in my '66 Corsa.  My
first surprise was that the well behind the battery was full of water.  I
had noticed some water around the battery after a rain but didn't think much
of it.  Obviously carrying water around this way is not a good thing.
Equally obvious is that I should find the source of the leak and fix it.
>From under the car, I found a rubber plug that when removed, drained my
fender well.  Is this area supposed to have a drain hole or two or
can\should I leave the rubber plug out, at least in wet weather?  I have a
rust free car and I'd like to keep it that way

Jim B.

'66 Turbovert