<VV> SCG Membership Requirement

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Sat Apr 22 11:21:57 EDT 2006

I may have neglected to mention this in my earlier post (although it IS
stated on the website link), but you MUST be a member of CORSA to join the
Stock Corvair Group.

There are many reasons for this requirement, not the least of which is that
it is in the SCG Bylaws.  The primary reason we put it there is that the SCG
was formed for the benefit of CORSA and the CPF, and it is our intention
that the information gathered be used for these two organizations.

I am sorry if this offends any potential SCG members, but please respect our
requirements.  If you are not currently a member of CORSA, now is great time
to join, what with the new member promotion offered by CORSA (get the
"Corvair Basics" book for free) and the membership incentives being offered
by both major Corvair Vendors.

Bill Hubbell
SCG President
CORSA Eastern Director