<VV> Grey distributer cap

BBRT chsadek at adelphia.net
Sat Apr 22 14:57:14 EDT 2006

Mr. Seth told me a long time ago to use a paper clip or the like to release
the air within the contact boot. Another couple of things you might try are
to sand the towers so they are not so slippery and to use a pin to prick the
boot to allow any captured air pressure to escape out when you put the boot
on.  I actually had one come off and the MSD continue to fire, resulting in
a burnt tower and small electrical fire.

Chuck S
BBRT