<VV> Last call for Rampside before shredder......

Phil Brandt f111a at austin.rr.com
Sat Apr 22 17:42:25 EDT 2006

OK, guys, I've tried to gin up interest in this puppy for a coupla years now, but with my recent '96 Vette acquisition, it's gotta go, and the shredder is only twelve miles away.  Particulars: 1962 Rampside; auto; good title; not running (hasn't been for at least twenty years; ex-Safeway delivery truck) wire 14" caps; chrome bumpers; body sandblasted and epoxy primered about four years ago, and some surface rust is again coming through; replacement windshield; zero mileage whitewalls (five years old, though).  Take it as is, where is (Austin, TX) for $500.  This Rampside CAN be brought back from the brink of the grave. No guts, no glory! :)

Phil Brandt