<VV> Corsa Cove Color Code

Jim Burkhard burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Sat Apr 22 19:31:09 EDT 2006

Yeah, argent (from Latin ... "argentum" I think) means silver by
itself, so calling something "Argent Silver" is like calling is Silver
Silver.  That's not to say some paint marketing nimrod didn't do it
that way though...

Also, the original poster called it a "flat" silver.  Maybe it's lower
gloss, but I don't think I'd quite call it flat by any means.

Jim Burkhard