<VV> Grey distributer cap

Cepak, Tom A tom.a.cepak at lmco.com
Mon Apr 24 09:09:11 EDT 2006

I have the same grey distributer cap and Seth's wires and I experienced
the same problem.  What I did to get the wires to stay on the cap was to
push the cap boots about a 1/4 inch higher on the wire, spread the
terminals, and then did the burping thing with a paperclip.  All but the
one to the coil seems to stay secure, so I used some sand paper to rough
up the service and it seems to be working.

Tom