<VV> '65 Corsa transmissions?

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 25 16:31:22 EDT 2006

I'm with Larry, remember every Corvair did not exist untill ordered in a Chevy Store by the then New Car Sales mgr. Chevy would have provided the tool to have a very base, radio delete 3 sp car to advertize at cost in the urban areas where there was price competition between dealers as well as with Mustang. Lets not forget that at that time the other domestic choices at that price included Lark, Valiant, Dart and Jet may still have been around for a while.

Stay tuned for the next facinating history lesson....