<VV> 1960 Caveman Display engine FS

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 26 00:11:13 EDT 2006

Well after holding Gary Knechts 1960 display engine since last fall. The person who just had to have it just didn't come through. So if there is anyone out there interested his loss will be your gain.

  It is complete and mounted on a test stand and that is mounted on a very nice utility  trailer for taking to shows. Gary used to run it at shows on 1 gallon of gas

  I have pictures for those interested

  I will be coming to nationals and may be able to bring along

  Contact me off list if you wish to have more information

Mike Moyer
Corvan Antics Editor
Vair Parts & Repairs
1963 Greenbrier Deluxe 64 110 FC motor / 4 Spd
1963 Rampside 110 4spd (Group Red)
1964 Monza Coupe 110 Powerglide A/C
1965 Monza Convertible 140 4 spd X 2