<VV> LM Body Parts FS in VA

wblanning at adelphia.net wblanning at adelphia.net
Wed Apr 26 08:08:59 EDT 2006

I have the following late model body parts for sale.  These are located near Petersburg, VA and can be picked up this weekend (April 28 -30) during the Virginia Vair Fair.  I will not bring these to the Vair Fair unless someone wants to see them.  Contact me off-line if interested or have questions about any of the items below.

1967 Coupe/Convertible Doors:
  · 1 each driver’s door, no rust, easily repairable slight crease below beltline, $25.
  · 1 pair, some repairable pinholes in front & rear lower corners, no obvious dents, $30/pair.
  · 1 each driver’s door, pinholes in front & rear lower corners, has repairable dent above beltline, $10.
All have glass, vent wings and hinges. These will also bolt on a ‘68 or ‘69 body, but ‘67 door panels have to be used as the location of handles & arm rests are different. No door panels included.

Late Model Engine Lids.  Both Monza (with cove trim holes) & 500 styles (no cove trim holes).  All drilled for 110 emblems, both 65 and later emblem hole patterns.  $20 each