<VV> Government Corvairs

Mark Noakes mark at noakes.com
Wed Apr 26 19:58:00 EDT 2006

Definitely a cool car; where is it located?  What stickers are there?  Does it glow in the dark?  Sorry...

The AEC used mostly pickup trucks and Suburbans so a car would be a fairly rare find...it would be interesting to see if there were any indications in the car as to what it was used for...per the stickers.

Mark Noakes