<VV> Bad Karma Award

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 11:19:26 EDT 2006

This story reminds me of the old short B&W films shown before feature movies in the '60s and '70s.  They'd start with a guy changing a light bulb, then the ladder collapses and he ends up shooting out the window. At some point the only spoken sentence--"Uh oh, there he goes again" comes across, and the poor sap ends up in a rain barrel squashed between two streetcars.
  Yep, like that.
  Where's the car?  My exorcism of Anti Christine isn't complete, but I can use some good body clips.
  Chuck Kubin

   Ad Dijkstra <dijkstr4 at xs4all.nl> wrote:
  That car needs an exorcist!!

Ad Dijkstra