<VV> Bad Karma Award

jryall at juno.com jryall at juno.com
Thu Apr 27 14:55:19 EDT 2006

NECC, the NorthEast Corvair Council has leased the north course at Pocono
for Friday, May 12.  The course is a 1.5 mile road course, and is a lot
of fun to drive.  You should come if possible to meet other Corvair
owners and see what is going on.  This year, we are offering a "Taste of
the Track" to drivers who want to drive the track under controlled
conditions.

NECC's website is:

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/

There is a lot of information there, and registration papers that can be
downloaded.

I am the registrar for the event, so if you need further info, please
feel free to contact me

John Ryall