<VV> Oil Press wire resistive?

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Thu Apr 27 16:43:44 EDT 2006

In a message dated 4/27/2006 1:03:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
n3lkz at yahoo.com writes:

Hello  Group:

Does anyone know, off hand, whether the wire  that runs from the oil pressure
sensor on an early 110 to the temp sensor is  resistance wire, or can I
simply replace it with a good piece of multistrand  hookup wire?  I can't determine
from the wiring diagram what kind it  is.

Thanks

Arjay  Morgan

Regular wire is fine. Be careful with the insulation as the wire can get
kind of hot in that environment. A braided or other heat resistant wire (Teflon
coated?) would be fine. But straight copper conductor inside is best. -  Seth