<VV> directional indicators

Dorairaj Isaac dnaisaac at sympatico.ca
Fri Apr 28 07:01:08 EDT 2006

I just brought my car back from the body shop.  They had pulled out quite a
few wires.  I managed to connect almost everything. The tail light, brake
light, reverse, head lights high / low, front parking lights, even the
courtesy lights and the glove box lights work. The only thing that I am
unable to make work are the left and right indicators and the indicator
lights on the dash.  There is power going to the back but no power in the
front (only indicators). Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
Dorai <><