<VV> Boraxoblast,part deux

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 15:52:04 EDT 2006

---finally,it's warm enough for my bones outside,no rain in a few (amazing in itself !) days...wanted to 'try it again',so the bare 110 block got set on a cinder block,hooked up the compressor to the MAC spot-blast gun and this time used a v8splash jug as a 'resevoir'...faceshield,dustmask and 5mph cross-breeze,,took the brown oil stain and hard to reach alum corrosion off beautiful...of all the blastguns I have,I still don't know why the MAC works and others don't but...gonna try a cyl jug,see what it'll do to the gasket surface and fin rust after de-gooing it,too...is it Friday yet ?? Tom/hates doing dishes,but this is FUN !! / Z...