<VV> corvair with a cough !

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 29 18:45:11 EDT 2006

Carbs synced?  Throttle linkage sloppy?

Later, JR

----- Original Message -----
From: "john wieringa" <connorwinston at adelphia.net>
To: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 11:36 AM
Subject: <VV> corvair with a cough !

I have a 61 panel van with a cough from the carbs on slight acceleration. In
the restoration process I changed the original 80 hp to a 95 hp 164 motor
with a pertronix ignition in the distibutor. Everything is different from
the original engine. I even ran a hot wire to the distributor to eleminate
any wiring problems. Still coughs or spits .Does any one have any
suggestions? Thanks John
the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/