<VV> Ride hieght/new springs

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 12:27:07 EDT 2006

The reason I asked for spring specs in another topic is that I would like to
see if I could get a somewhat local spring company to make me a bunch of LM.
This is only if I can get specs and if there is enough interest. Last time I
checked with a major vendor, they had no springs in stock. I went through
Corvair Motorsports for the ones I have now. He only had the fronts in
stock, the rears, by the sounds of things, took him a while to get for me. I
just got the rears a week or two ago.

With the specs, (hieght, coil thickness, spring rate and any other info that
is availible), it may be possible to have some made up. I could take my old
ones in, however, these are worn out and week. So, I don't know how accurate
it would to go by these.

Convertible springs?
Coupe springs?
Sedan springs?