<VV> KYB Gas Adjust shocks

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 15:10:56 EDT 2006

Scott, these are part numbers from some KYB GR-2 shocks that I got from a
vendor for my Corvair. I contacted KYB with the part numbers to find out
what they go to. This is what I got back from KYB. I'm sure these shocks
must be availible in the Gas Adjust

For the FRONT, part number:  343161 Which is a part number for the
following.
               R       Ford Fairmont All 1978-81
               R       Ford Mustang All 1979-81
               R       Mercury Capri All 1979-81
               R       Mercury Zephyr All 1978-81

For the REAR, part number:  344098  Which is a part number for the
following.
               F       Daihatsu Truck Rocky All 1990-92
               F       Honda Truck Passport All 1994-96
               F       Isuzu Truck (4WD) All 1988-97
               F       Mazda Truck (2WD) All 1986-93
               F       Nissan  Truck  Pathfinder (Exc. Adj.Susp.)11987-95
               F       Opel GT All 1969-73

Hope this helps,

--
Ron Tinkham