<VV> KYB shocks

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 17:29:44 EDT 2006

Thanks for the heads up on the shocks. I haven't been able to drive it yet
with the new shocks as I am putting the engine back together.  The front
KYB's seemed to be a bit stiffer than what I took off the front, not much.
The rear... The KYB's seem a little softer. The reason? Someone had HD Tough
Country truck shocks on the rear. Quite stiff. So these will hopefully be an
improvement. Just bouncing the rear seems to be better than what it was.

Again, if anyone has LM coil spring info., or knows where I can find it,
please send it to me off line.

--
Ron Tinkham

66 Corsa Convertable, 140, 4sp.