<VV> Ride Height

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sun Apr 30 22:21:58 EDT 2006

If you go to the spring section in the Clarks online catalog, it shows all the springs discontinued.  You will become disheartened, sell your Corvair and buy a car you can get parts for - like a Pinto maybe.  BUT, if you instead go to the suplement section, you will see the springs listed there in all their Corvair glory.  Their online catalog is pretty good but here and there are some booboo's.  There really should be a re-direct to the supplement section.

mike