<VV> Car Names

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Fri Dec 1 16:25:31 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Underwood" <tonyu at roava.net>
> Meanwhile, there seems to be a steady creeping influx of Dodges with
> hemi engines showing up in black & white with blue lites...
>
> tony..
*********
Iowa just announced our beloved troopers will shortly be hot-rod Dodging ...
I believe in Magnums although I may have heard that part wrong.

I think Chrysler/Merc should put out a 3/4 scale Magnum ... maybe call it a
Mini-Mag (g) ...   what a nasty-tough little rig that could be !!

reargards. Ken Campbell, installing bigger rear view mirrors in Iowuh