<VV> Brody

TimogensTurbo at aol.com TimogensTurbo at aol.com
Fri Dec 1 17:40:16 EST 2006

In a message dated 12/1/2006 2:34:52 PM Pacific Standard Time, pp2 at 6007.us
writes:

> >"A brody is essentially a half doughnut, essentially a U-turn but in a
> >much tighter radius because the rear wheels have broken loose, thus
> >steering the car
>
> I learned it as a bootleg or J-turn, usually involving the hand brake (a
> piece of garden hose could be used to prevent the rachet from working).
> Corvairs are quit good at swapping ends, the problem is stopping the
> rotation in the right place and not stalling.
>
> Padgett

Wildest "brody" I ever experienced was......and after Lake Tahoe in '99, I
should've expected it.......riding with Louie Lira in CP64 at a local Solo
event.....

They had the final gate 20 ft from a fence / building.......to assure all
would slow down.........not Louie.....he just whipped it around.....never hit
anything......time and again......

Matt Nall
69 stocker, 66 vert, 65 v8, 66 turbo, Vairboat, Sandcar, 64 140
ALLVAIR!
Timogen was a softy!