<VV> Part Commonality

Greg Shaw 65vair180 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 1 22:05:41 EST 2006

  My brother is converting an auto trans Rampside to a manual.  I know the transmission brackets between the rear cross member and transmissions are unique (between manual and automatic). But are the Rampside rear cross members unique between auto and manual or are they the same? I would expect them to be common.
    Also, can any Corvair washer/wiper motor fit/mount in a Rampside that was wiper only? My brother would like to up-grade. Thanks in advance.
  Greg