<VV> Price Sticker Question on 69 Monza

airvair airvair at richnet.net
Sat Dec 2 00:38:00 EST 2006

Bill,

The prefix and suffexes you are seeing are common GM window sticker
data. Exactly what they mean I couldn't tell you. But the Corvair uses
them, just like other GM cars. I have several examples in my computer
files, but in your case, I'd like to offer an Excel spreadsheet that
will turn out a near perfect (at least on my machinery) window sticker
for a '69. I can email it to anyone who wants it. But be aware that you
may have to adjust it to your own machine. You can try it with a blank
of paper that will allow you to see thru it well enough to align
everything with the widow sticker blank. Then it's simply a matter of
using the window sticker blank in your "blank" paper supply. The result
is a near perfect looking window sticker.

As to the proper prefixes and suffixes, you're pretty much on your own.
I DO know that the suffixes are related to whatever other options are
also on the car. Bottom line, they aren't always the same for any one
item, but rather, they can vary. The prefixes, though, all seem to be a
"3" in the case of the Corvair.

-Mark

                                      B"H

Would anyone have a scan for a price sticker for a '69
Monza that I could use as a reference?

Thanks again...Bill H.