<VV> CO Detectors

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Mon Dec 4 15:11:18 EST 2006

Here's the one I'm getting.

http://www.at-fairfax.com/CO-Detectors/Quantum-CO-Detectors.htm

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Bill H.
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2006 12:04 AM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> CO Detectors

                                  B"H

Hi folks...I'm reading the Corvair Beginners Book I
got this past week with my CORSA membership, and I
have a question on the use of carbon monoxide
detectors.

The book suggested using a carbon monoxide detector
which is supposed to be available at some Corvair
vendors or RV dealers.  However, none of the vendors
I've checked have something like that.  The only
mobile CO detector I could find that seems reasonable
is the Safe-T-Alert Model 60-541 which is for RVs and
boats, and hooks up to a 12V mobile power source.

Since I'll be driving Suzy in winter with the windows
up and the heater/defroster running, I'd like to know
if anyone has any experience with these devices in
their Vairs.

Thanks!...Bill Hershkowitz
"Suzy the Little Blue Coupe" 69 Monza HT 110 PG

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/
Post messages to: VirtualVairs at corvair.org