<VV> CO Detectors

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 17:37:26 EST 2006

                                      B"H

Thanks everyone for your responses to my question on
CO detectors.  While it's not really a big deal, if I
have to take a long trip and it's five degress above
zero, I'll want to know that my heater is pumping
healthy air into the cabin, so I bought a couple of
those small card-style detectors just in case.

At some point I'm planning to check the exhaust
system's health but I don't know when I'll have time,
so I feel this is worth the few buck I paid.

Regards and thanks again to a great group of
folks!...Bill H.