<VV> re:electrical release/crimp tools

tom zimmermann s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 02:53:26 EST 2006

Kent,I've done wiring on most GM stuff a lot,MAC tools sells 2 tools that look like ninja throwing stars,or whatever they're called, that work well; I've also made release tools from heavy paper clips and finishing nails,flattening the end,and grinding pocket screwdrivers down..you can release the 'double-finger' connecters by releasing one side and tilting the wire,then release the other...I've got a crimping tool at work that works the nuts on the small weatherpak connecters and small-wire applications up to 16ga,I'll see if there's a name/part# on it,and where the company got it from,but if yours makes a nice "B" shaped crimp you're good...Tom Z..//