<VV> CO Elimination

Tony Underwood tonyu at roava.net
Tue Dec 5 12:54:46 EST 2006

At 07:31 PM 12/4/2006, LonzoVair at aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 12/4/2006 5:36:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, Seth  writes:
>
>So, what  kind of trees to you suggest planting in the back seat of the
>Corvair? <grin> -Seth

Well, I have first hand experience that the Eastern Paradise Plant
(aka Stinkweed) can and will sprout and grow out of a Corvair ragtop
back seat.    There was a '63 convertible in a parts yard near here
perched atop a Ford station wagon.   Top in shreds, and not a square
foot of sheet metal on the car that wasn't rusty or dented.

The tree ( valid qualification, seeing as how it was almost 7 feet
tall ) was alive and well and taking solid root in the bottom of the
back seat, or the remains of such...

Someone in favor of absorbing unwanted tidbits of atmosphere from
their Corvair could host a similar scenario... not only would the
plant in question be absorbing the bad gasses, ( waiting with bated
breath for TLH to chime in ) it would also be flavoring the interior
of the vehicle with the tropical aroma of "Paradise".

Yum.   Makes me wanna go spend time in the jungle.

tony..