<VV> Testing High RPM Drop-Out

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Tue Dec 5 16:03:05 EST 2006

Guys, instead of spending vast amounts of  money and time REPLACING parts
BEFORE you are SURE they are the source of the  problem, try putting a heavy wire
jumper wire from the 12 volt feed to the item  in question to the nearby
positive post of the battery and take the car for a  run up the highway.  Do only
ONE item at a time to see if that corrects the  problem for that ONE item.  Of
course you won't be able to shut off the  ignition (in the case of the coil)
or the fuel pump (if that's where you make  the connection), so be prepared to
pull into your driveway and disconnect the  temporary jumper wire.
    Frank "bypassing saves time and $$$" Burkhard

In a message dated 12/5/2006 11:30:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,