<VV> question on ebay listing

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 23:35:21 EST 2006

  I bet he's one of those counterclockwise west coast avant-garde fellows
  who'll decode his ads in the Communiqué just to save two bucks :(

  oh...I'm so heartbroken Connie... what is the world coming to ?!

  When [and if]  I grow up, I wanna pass a law so everyone is obligated to
  give out their VIN # ...  :)