<VV> RE: Quick survey for '67 - '69 owners

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Thu Dec 7 02:22:46 EST 2006

Hi again:

One last plea for more '67 owners to PLEASE respond to the survey. I have a
huge gap--no '67 cars at all from serial 117932 to serial 124243, which
covers all of February - April and most of May. And it appears that this is
the critical time for the switchover between the two knob styles. Help!

Here are the questions again:

1) Length -- about 1/2" or more like 1"?

2) Color -- chrome or black?

3) Where does the word "Flasher" appear on it?

4) Is the column standard or telescoping?

5) What is the VIN of the vehicle?

6) What is the body build date of the vehicle (two numbers and a letter at
top left of Fisher Body tag on rear frame rail in engine compartment)?

7) What is your first and last name?

8) What is your email address (if you post rather than email me)?

9) How confident are you that this is the original switch knob and not a
replacement?

Thanks,

--Kent

<snip>