<VV> Ebay Item # 220055799614

George Jones georgedjones at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 09:55:16 EST 2006

Frank,

These are two of the things that made me ask the questions. Going hand in
hand with #2 is that the front panel does not have the Corvair script.
Engine photo confirms that it is a '66 or later (absence of the heater cap
in the air plenum area). Also, if you look at the rear quarters, just in
front of the wheels, it appears that there was a fairly poor rust repair
(lack of detail on the body line). Just wish they would have answered my
questions.

Mike,

Yeah, you know I still have that other V8 kit, and I am still looking for a
home for it. My preference would be to put it in a Yenko Stinger or Fitch
Sprint, but they have gotten way out of my price range, so a Corsa or Monza
convertible would be my next choice of a car to cut up.

--
George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club