<VV> Randy Billingsley

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Thu Dec 7 23:34:22 EST 2006

 All ,

One of our Corvair buddies is gravely ill.
Randy Billingsley who owns the Corvair powered Formula (open wheel, winged) racer is gravely ill.
Randy has been out of work and hospitalized regularly since June due to uncontrolled intestineal bleeding.
Out of desperation, he is being transfered to the Cleveland Clinic.
I'm sure that he would appreciate some words of encouragement from his Corvair friends.
I sure that his wife Millisa would also.

Randy Billingsley:
E mail--Millisabee at fuse.net
Phone--513/807-6637

Warren