<VV> Monza Dash Clock on Ebay - ends soon

PETER INMAN monza1965 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 19:23:48 EST 2006

NOS one at a swap meet for $25.00 That was a few years back, but not $175.00 worth of years ago.<<<<<

  We looked for one of these for over a year, and never found one. Don't believe Clark's would be selling them for 259 if they could be found for 25. When we finally found this one we bought it right away... for 250. It Must have been quite a few years ago when you bought that one for 25! Or maybe someone bought all they could find for 25 and are now marketing them for 250!! :) Whatever the case, that IS what they are going for now.

'69. Someone who is SERIOUS about NOS is also going to be serious about what
the correct year is.<<<<<

  It is in the original box, and someone has written 1965-69 on the box. "Official looking" If that is wrong, I apologize, but that is how it was sold to me...and it seems to be correct...but I am not an expert.

  Beth Inman
  DACC