<VV> AD - CORSA Membership / Corvair Basic Book

tim mahler flat6vair at insightbb.com
Sat Dec 9 09:53:47 EST 2006

Its the season to be giving.  So think about giving one of your fellow
Corvair enthusiasts a membership (new or renewal) in the Corvair Society of
America (CORSA).  Or,  give yourself a membership.  The application is on
the CORSA web site or click on this handy pdf link.  A gift that is good for
a whole year.

http://www.corvair.org/pdf/mbr_app_coupon.pdf

Already a member?
then consider giving the Corvair Basic Book.  Wirtten and edited by many of
the Corvair Gurus on Virtual Vairs (who also frequent the Corvair Center
forum)  the book was published by CORSA and includes a CD that has all the
text and graphics for printing and smudging in the garage.
The Corvair book set is available from CORSA  by using this handy pdf link
http://www.corvair.org/pdf/merch.pdf

Or by visiting one of serveral Corvair Vendors who also stock the Corvair
Basic book.  The book is not available at your local book store.

Also note that there are other handy dandy gifts available from CORSA.

Will it arrive in time for Christmas?  Honestly,  I doubt it,  so I suggest
a nice card with a note about what they may expect.

Happy Holidays
tim mahler
CORSA President
out recruiting members.